Please note that discrepancies of weather reports are coming into the Bragg Creek area ranging from -13 C to -20 C at 1:00pm today.  Bunnies & JR classes are cancelled as the younger skiers are less tolerant to the cold.  All other classes will begin, but please stay close by to pick up your children if they are cold.  We will leave the decision up to parents if they wish their REC/TA/L2T/T2T skiers to attend classes this afternoon. Coaches will be on site for these older age groups.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend.

Nicole & XCBC Team